Monday, September 12, 2011

LUNDI :)

Hmm another wonderful day in France, from sun up to sun down. Today I got out of school six hours earlier than I thought I would, which was the best feeling in the world. I had an hour long chemistry class with Clementine and then we left school to go back to her and her mother's flat, where we listened to African Congo music and made pesto and pasta. It was delicious. And I helped cut up the carrots...so yeah. Her flat is very interesting--her and her mom just moved here from Toulousse, which is in the south of France. But they did live on a French island off of Madagascar when she was younger, and her Dad is an artist in the Netherlands. (I know you're reading this right now Clem yes you're famous!)


Hahah we rode the metro into Lille and went shopping. I bought some very cool shoes, and a beautiful scarf. The shoes are very explorer-y and from a french company called Kickers. The scarf is very pretty and orange, and very soft. After shopping for a while we went to the Cinema and the movie "One Day" with Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess was playing. It was in English (YES) but the subtitles were in French, which was nice. I am so crossing my fingers that Sherlock Holmes II comes into the Cinemas here in English. Pleeeease God. I have to know what happens.


After our wonderful day we went out separate ways on our separate metros home. It's now 7:11 pm and school tomorrow is the longest school day of the week :P But at least now I have a really good friend to meet up with ! "Coucou" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment